Makes 1 loaf
1.5 c almond meal
3/4 c arrowroot (also called tapioca starch)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 c flaxmeal (ground flaxseed or linseed)
3 Tbs psyllium husk
1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
2 c grated zucchini
- Pre-heat oven to 150°C.
- Grate zucchini into a sieve and leave sitting over a bowl to let some of the liquid drain.
- In a medium sized bowl mix all of the dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Add eggs, vinegar and zucchini and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Spoon into a lined loaf tin and bake in oven for 40-60 mins. HINT: I use a silicon loaf tin, which is perfect for this recipe
- Bread is done when a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool before slicing. This bread will last 4 days in the fridge and freezes really well.