3/4 c almond meal
1/3 c coconut flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 c xylitol, or coconut sugar
1 lemon, zest and juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 c goats yoghurt, or full fat greek yoghurt
1/4 c olive oil
1 c raspberries (frozen work well)
- Pre-heat the oven to 160ºC (320ºF) and prepare a muffin tray. NOTE: Its important to use muffin liners for this recipe as these muffins tend to be very soft and will be difficult to remove from the tin.
- In a medium bowl sift together the almond meal, coconut flour, salt, baking powder and xylitol.
- Add the yoghurt, eggs, zest and juice of a lemon, vanilla and olive oil. Mix together until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin liners and then push the raspberries into the top of the muffin mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the tops are slightly golden and the mixture in the middle is firm.